Our reputation at Galloway for civil engineering is highly regarded by the communities we serve and by our clients.
Since 1982, our careful attention to detail and defined processes have helped ensure that projects are delivered successfully, meeting the highest standard of care while on schedule and on budget.
We maintain a comprehensive and current knowledge of local, state and federal regulations; we develop sustainable solutions in consideration of the client and community; and we maintain a partnership approach with you, taking ownership of your needs.
It’s these Galloway practices that make it possible to facilitate efficient and timely processes associated with the planning, design, approval, permitting and construction of your project.
- Drainage Reports
- Dry Utility Design & Coordination
- Erosion and Sediment Control Plans & Studies
- FEMA Coordination
- Floodplain Modeling
- Grading & Earthwork Analysis
- Hydrology & Hydraulic Modeling & Design
- Infrastructure Master Planning
- Parking Demand Studies
- Parking Lot Design
- Paving Analysis & Rehabilitation
- Opinions of Probable Cost
- Roadway Design – Public & Private
- Site Demolition Plans
- Site Design
- Site Structural Design
- Smart Infrastructure
- Sustainable Site Design Opportunity Analysis
- SWMP Reporting
- SWPPP Compliance and Auditing
- Utility Infrastructure Design – public and private
- Vehicle Circulation Analysis
- Water, Sewer & Storm Sewer Design