Galloway provides exceptional solutions for building systems through its mechanical, electrical and plumbing team – from alternative energy solutions and life-cycle costing, to construction load analysis.
Galloway’s MEP engineers are highly skilled at providing system designs that are efficient, safe and reliable while complying with all applicable building codes.
Through the use of both AutoCad and Revit BIM format, we provide design, engineering and energy modeling to support LEED certification, EPA Energy Star designation and ASHRAE 90.1 compliance requirements. Additional services include building audits, code compliance and peer review.
Our licensed engineers offer extensive knowledge in the current technologies and trends, and they offer deep experience in a wide variety of project types. This enables them to offer creative, effective solutions to any design challenge.
MECHANICAL ENGINEERING SERVICES
- Chilled Water, Heating Water & Snowmelt Systems
- Energy Efficient Mechanical HVAC Systems Design
- Energy Modeling
- High Rise Smoke Control Systems
- Radiant Cooling & Heating Systems
- Specialty Exhaust Systems
PLUMBING ENGINEERING SERVICES
- Domestic Cold, Hot & Hot Water Recirculating Systems
- Domestic Water Booster Pump Systems
- Grease Sanitary Sewer Systems/Restaurant Plumbing Design
- Natural Gas Piping Systems
- Sanitary Sewer Systems
- Sewer & Storm Drainage Systems
ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING SERVICES
- Exterior Lighting
- Fault Analysis & Coordination Studies
- Fire Detection
- Interior Lighting
- Lighting & Lighting Control Design
- Lighting Studies
- Lightning Protection
- Power Distribution
- Power Generation
- Power Quality & Grounding
- Special System Design & Coordination
- Streetscape & Dark Sky Initiative Conformance
- Uninterruptible Power Supply