Development & Entitlements
Well-coordinated and successful project approval and permitting requires exceptional experience and knowledge.
From thoroughly understanding the big picture to navigating regulatory agencies, Galloway leads and supports you through this process that can often be challenging.
We work diligently with the numerous stakeholders, leverage the relationships within municipalities that we have spent years developing, and draw on a wealth of experience to keep your project moving forward in a timely and efficient manner.
- Development Application Processing
- Including Annexations, Rezoning, Conditional Use Permits, Special Use Permits, Variance Requests
- Dry Utility Coordination
- Due Diligence & Feasibility Analyses/Site Investigation Reports/Preliminary Site Assessments
- Entitlement Services & Strategies
- Incentive Identification & Assistance (TIF, PIF)
- Metro District & Special Improvement District Assistance & Navigation
- Neighborhood Meetings & Open-House Presentations – Community Engagement
- Permit Expediting
- Planning Document Preparation
- Project Management
- Program Management/Rollout
- Public Hearing Representation – Planning Commission, Council, Boards, Architectural Control Committee
- Title Exception Document Review